17.10.10

Ye old train station + personal paintings


we went to the old train station in Loughborough last monday. We did some sketching while we were there. The lighting was perfect :) heres the final. I wanted to create a sense of drama and narrative. hopefully it worked.

I also managed to do a few personal pieces over the weekend. I've not had much chance recently so it was a nice to have some time to paint what I love.

Alien Soldier

Old Man

My first tripod concept for the upcoming War of the Worlds project for uni
thought I'd start early :) 

This is the initial concept for my self portrait project. I have to base myself on a character or type of character from the mortal engines universe 

Im guna start uploading more work on here, so thanks for looking, there's more to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archive