23.9.10

The Summer

I've never done so much painting in my life as I have done this summer. I must have painted at least 100 paintings. I tried to do at least 1 a day, and if I was in the right frame of mind I did 2 or 3. I got bursitis in my elbow because of it. I cant wait to get back into the swing of it now. Not long left now until the course starts again. I know its going to be hard work, but i think I'm prepared for it. I've never wanted something as much in my life, and this summer has brought me one step closer to my dream.


I've not done as much 3D work as I would have liked but I did a few models that I painted over. I also did a few commissions including the album artwork for the band Akkadian. All in all I couldn't have done much more



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archive