4.1.11

Break over

So the christmas and new year break is finally over. It's been good to have a longish break from work, and I think it's done me a whole lot of good. After looking on Blackboard earlier to find out presentations are next week, it sure woke me up a bit. There's a few things I have to finnish off before I present on Wednesday. I made a quick plan for the next week:


YEAR 2 PRESENTATION ON WEDNESDAY 12TH 10AM SHARP

PRESENT ALL SEMESTER 1 WORK
[VD AND GP]
LAST NO LONGER THAN 5 MINUTES

HAND IN GP SEMESTER 1 ON DISC 

CHECKLIST 2D

- COMPLETE 1 MORE PORTRAIT
- FINISH OFF WAR OF THE WORLDS TRIPOD [REAL 3D]

CHECKLIST 3D

- REDO RIGGING OF CHARACTER
- COMPILE EVERYTHING ONTO A DISC AND MAKE SURE IT LOADS CORRECTLY

CHECKLIST BLOGS

- WRITE ANY OUTSTANDING BLOGS BEFORE NEXT WEDNESDAY

MAKE A PRESENTATION OF ALL WORK.


I've got quite a lot to do really, but good planning will get me through. I feel slightly stressed to be honest. But hopefully I can complete everything I need to without any problems. On a lighter note, here are some paintings I've done over the past few days:






Work time....








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archive